The contents of this website including but not limited to all information, text, graphics, music, sound, scripts, programs, software, technology, design, data compilation and other materials or works (collectively “the Materials”) are protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of proprietary rights. All rights, title and interest in the Materials are owned by, licensed to, or controlled by PUB.
You are permitted to view, download and print the Materials for personal and non-commercial use provided you do not modify the Materials and retain any copyright or proprietary notice contained in the Materials.
Except for the limited permission mentioned above, no part or parts of the Materials may be reproduced, republished, reverse compiled, adapted, modified, distributed, commercially exploited, displayed, broadcast, hyperlinked, framed or transmitted in any manner or by any means or stored in an information retrieval system without the prior written consent of PUB.
For enquiries, please write to PUB 24-hour Call Centre at PUB_One@pub.gov.sg
The Contents of this Site are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. PUB does not make any representations or warranties whatsoever and hereby disclaims all express, implied and statutory warranties of any kind to you or any third party, whether arising from usage or custom or trade or by operation of law or otherwise, including but not limited to the following:
- any representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, reliability, timeliness, currentness, quality or fitness for any particular purpose of the Contents of this Site; and
- any representations or warranties that the Contents and functions available on this Site shall be error-free or shall be available without interruption or delay, or that any defects on the Site shall be rectified or corrected, or that this Site, the Contents and the hosting servers are and will be free of all viruses and other harmful elements.
PUB shall not be liable to you or any third party for any damage or loss whatsoever, including but not limited to direct, indirect, punitive, special or consequential damages, loss of income, revenue or profits, lost or damage data, or damage to your computer, software, modem, telephone or other property, arising directly or indirectly from:
- your access to or use of this Site;
- any loss of access to or use of this Site, howsoever caused;
- any inaccuracy or incompleteness in, or errors or omissions in the transmission of, the Contents;
- any delay or interruption in the transmission of the Contents on this Site, whether caused by delay or interruption in transmission over the internet or otherwise; or
- any decision made or action taken by you or any third party in reliance upon the Contents, regardless of whether PUB has been advised of the possibility of such damage or loss.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, then such invalidity or unenforceability shall not have any effect on any other provision of these terms and conditions, all of which shall remain valid and enforceable.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
By accessing this website and/or using the services available within this website, you agree that Singapore Law shall govern such access and the provision of such services, as well as the application of these terms and conditions. Further, you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts regarding any and all disputes relating to these terms and conditions and/or the use of this website.